Part of the future of gaming is a more task related laptop that can be quicker at its chosen function and be more useful to the user. People generally only use laptops for the internet when using one in the down time .Google chrome makes this ideal and easier for the user. Google chrome laptops are for just simply surfing the net and onyl have the components to carry out this task. By stickign with my idea of cloud computing i am styaing in the same thought pattern. I would like my laptop to operate on applications and widgets and be very internet based. this means few components will be used and the laptop can be smaller , slimmer and lighter. I looked at how i could include chrome into my design but its WAY TO HEAVY. So I instead looked at different designs with aluminium but i feel this is a dead end.


No comments:
Post a Comment