I looked at the idea of cloud computing and how the idea and concept works and can be represented, I like the idea a lot and want to make my laptop round this idea. I looked at making the shape of the laptop more cloud like and curved and light weight to represent a cloud. I then looked into the idea of having clear aluminium (which does exist) to be on the top shell and have a back light to give a glow to the laptop. this then developed further into frosting the clear aluminium and give more of a mist look combined with the back light. Ill explore further ideas.
BIG NOTE: by using the cloud computing concept this mean my laptop will have as little components as possible to allow for lighter and more compact design . I am gonna design the laptop to be smaller then your standard laptop.





No comments:
Post a Comment